Share article Three ways to match a new car key: In which condition, the car owner need to match one another new key? Car key lost ...
In which condition, the car owner need to match one another new key?
Car key lost
Need to match a new spare key in case the car owner lost the key.
Three ways to match a new key:
By OBDII Data Link Connector (DLC)
Take Godiag Car Key Programmer T300+ For example, let us simply conclude how to match new car key by OBD-II Data Link Connector (DLC) with Godiag T300+ key maker:
1) Before use Godiag Car Key Programmer T300+, please insert the blank new key into the keyhole of the car.
2) turn on ignition switch;
3) Even you lost all keys, Godiag T300 plus key maker can read and write a new key, it copies key chip according to car model.
Connect Godiag T300+ key maker 16-pin interface to the OBDII DLC in the car, then Godiag T300+ will read out immobilizer data from immobilizer dump/eeprom of the car before writing it into new blank key.
4) Now, a new key is generated successfully.
by removing chip
Compared to making a new key by OBDII Data Link Connector (DLC), by removing chip is more sophisticated, it needs a professional locksmith, who knows how to remove the chip, for example, when we get one AK400, AK500 or AK90, we need to know how to remove the chip and to make a new key.
Here, I take BMW AK90 for example. This is several steps on how to make BMW car key with AK90 key programmer?
Remove the chip of ECU, ESL from your BMW car, insert it to AK90 diagnostic tool, then it will read the date information of your car.
2) Plug the key into ak90 programming keys, which reads the data information of your car key.
3) The information of your car and your key is matched, then the AK90 key maker will tell what the next step is, so you just following it, step by step, you will get what you want.
When making the new keys, you can insert the ECU and ESL to your car, and insert the key; it can start your car then.
3. Copy a new key info from the original key in the car owner hand.
The following car key makers support making one new key by copy the original key chip data, they are: AD900 Pro, zed-bull, ND900 key programmer, CN900 key programmer, skt100 key prog, Clone King key programmer.
Different from programming one new key when we lost all keys, with any of the above-mentioned key makers as long as the original key and new blank key, we are supposed to match one new key with chip data. Before matching new key, make sure the key maker support your car key Chip ID. Learn more on how to use these tools at: